The questionnaire was applied via a convenience and snowball sampling (Kalton, 2020) and distributed through different networks of University professors who, interested in the study, were willing to send it to their students requesting their collaboration. The number of participating students from the University of Granada was 450, since this research is incardinated within a study with a larger sample size of several countries with overall results (Fernández Cruz et al., 2020).

By disciplines, 68.2% correspond to Social and Legal Sciences (students of Primary Education, Infant Education, Economics, Pedagogy degrees, etc.), 9.8% to Sciences, specifically the Degree in Biology, 7.2% to Health Sciences (Nursing and Medicine Degrees), 7.9% to Engineering and Architecture (Architecture Degree), and finally, the remaining 6.9% to the Degree and Humanities (specifically the Degrees in English Philology and Philosophy). By gender, 80% are women and the remaining 20% are men. Finally, by age: minimum age = 18; maximun years = 37 with a mean = 22.55 years and a standard deviation = 5.77 years.

Note: The content above has been extracted from a research article, so it may not display correctly.



Q&A
Please log in to submit your questions online.
Your question will be posted on the Bio-101 website. We will send your questions to the authors of this protocol and Bio-protocol community members who are experienced with this method. you will be informed using the email address associated with your Bio-protocol account.



We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By using our website, you are agreeing to allow the storage of cookies on your computer.