We downloaded mRNA expression data and clinical information of the TCGA stomach adenocarcinoma program from cBioPortal. Patients with stage I-III gastric adenocarcinoma were included. Exclusion criteria as follows: Patients with preoperative chemotherapy or radiotherapy, or with other malignant tumor. Patients with CEA cell adhesion molecule 5 (CEACAM5, name of gene encoding protein CEA) expression in the top 20% range were divided into high expression group, and the rest 80% were divided into low expression group.

Note: The content above has been extracted from a research article, so it may not display correctly.



Q&A
Please log in to submit your questions online.
Your question will be posted on the Bio-101 website. We will send your questions to the authors of this protocol and Bio-protocol community members who are experienced with this method. you will be informed using the email address associated with your Bio-protocol account.



We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By using our website, you are agreeing to allow the storage of cookies on your computer.